When conditions sour, Simms’ Fleece Midlayer Bottom is a second layer built for first-class warmth. Anti-odor, wicking grid-fleece fabrics kindle heat by moving moisture away from your body. Elastic cuffs keep your bottoms where they belong when slipping into waders and boots. And when it’s time to step into the flow, flat lock seams, a motion promoting gusseted crotch and a non-digging draw cord waistband keep the comfort coming.
- Made with anti-odor and moisture wicking fabrics
- Wide draw cord waistband that won't dig in
- 2 pockets
- Gusseted crotch for better range of movement
- Elastic cuff so your bottoms stay in place
- Flat Lock seams for comfort
95% Polyester / 5% Spandex, 285 GSM