Nothing compares to stalking fish on saltwater flats. Our purpose-built Flats Sneaker is the go-to choice for roaming these skinny waters, blending the durability and support of a wading boot with the lightweight feel of a sneaker. Non-marking rubber outsoles deliver the traction you need on the boat or in the water, while Right Angle® footbeds and a mid-height design promote surefooted, all-day comfort.
- Mid-cut, lace-toe and synthetic upper
- Durable, saltwater-friendly materials
- Non-absorbing foam lining with synthetic face
- Gum rubber outsole for traction when wet
- Removable Right Angle® Footbed for a secure and comfortable underfoot ride
Simms rubber outsole; Right Angle® Footbed
The Simms Right Angle Footbed is a biomechanically correct arch support providing the most secure and comfortable underfoot experience in, around and under water. A structured heel cup focuses the fatty pad under the heel for comfort and shock absorption. The fully sculpted arch supports the Calcaneal Shelf of the heel bone which allows for the proper neutral position of the foot for full body alignment. The sculpted arch ends at the ball break allowing for natural forefoot flex, alignment and gait cycle.