Leave the dock in the rear-view and find some skinny water in Simms' men's Skiff Shorts. Part of the Solarflex® collection, they're made of mechanical stretch fabric that's engineered for quick drying, moisture wicking and sun blocking. Assorted pockets provide lots of storage for your gear.
- Water-resistant, quick-drying, wicking, and UPF 50 rated
- Two slash hand pockets and zippered thigh pocket
- Zippered back pocket
- Back pocket with hook-and-loop closure
- Non-corrosive, plastic snap front closure
- See Size Chart Section for inseam information
- 100% polyester
Through a combination of fabric construction, design and finish, Solarflex offers UPF50 sun protection. UPF is a measure of how much of the sun's UV radiation is absorbed by the fabric. A UPF 50 rating means that only 1/50 of the sun's UV radiation will pass through the garment.