On Sale - Clearance
Simms Pursuit Sandal
Along with a casual yet technical design, the new Vibram® soles won't mark the boat deck and provide traction on mossy rocks.
- Heavy-duty rubber toe guard
- Strap system dries quickly and provides maximum ventilation and adjustability
- Anatomically molded, radial edge foot bed
- Hydrophobic lining
- Pull-on heel loop for ease of entry
- Footbed features anti-microbial treatment to prevent odor
- Anti-slip, non-marking Vibram® sole for superior traction on river beds, rocks and boat decks
- Offered in men's sizes 6-15, width EE
ECO-CONSCIOUS DESIGN FOR RESPONSIBLE ANGLERS. Invasive species such as mud snails and didymo have become a growing threat to the health of trout populations and aquatic ecosystems throughout the world. And, unfortunately, anglers have played a part in the spread, unintentionally transporting them among different watersheds on their wading boots and other fishing gear. The problem is now well-known in the fishing community and at Simms, they’ve taken the matter to heart.
That’s why they’ve introduced their new CleanStream™ design. CleanStream™ is a design philosophy that runs through their line of wading boots. It doesn’t refer to any specific product or feature. Rather, it describes a combination of features they employ to assist anglers in doing their part to prevent the spread of invasive species. Products with the CleanStream™ design feature materials that are more resistant to “hitchhiking” organisms and have less exposed stitching, fewer ridges and pockets that could potentially hide stowaways. In addition to making fishing gear easier to clean, Simms encourages all anglers to inspect and clean their gear after every outing to help prevent the spread of ANS.