THE HELLER CASE: GUN RIGHTS AFFIRMED!
Author: Alan Korwin & David B. Kopel
Publisher: Bloomfield Press, Oct 2008
The case that saved the Second Amendment! All the excitement of the biggest gun-rights case in history is now yours: inside details of what really happened-in the Court & behind the scenes, what the case really says-in plain English, analysis by top 2nd Amendment experts & more. An enduring reference guide. 8x5 inches, 448 pgs.
The case that saved the Second Amendment! All the excitement of the biggest gun-rights case in history is now yours:
- The inside details of what really happened-in the Court & behind the scenes
- What the case really says-in plain English!
- The decision itself, word-for-word- with 400 key quotes highlighted
- How pro-rights forces will use the case to benefit the nation & protect our liberty
- How anti-rights activists will use it to attack American gun rights
- How you can use it to win the gun-rights debate
- Every good, bad & ugly opinion that poured out when the decision was announced
Analysis by top Second Amendment experts:
Alan Gura, Bob Levy, Don Kates, Glenn Reynolds, Eugene Volokh, David Hardy, Clayton Cramer, Robert Cottrol, Bruce Eimer, Joyce Lee Malcolm, Michael Anthony, Sandy Froman & many more!
- Summaries of all 67 amicus briefs filed in the case
- Statements from the pro-rights & anti-rights gun lobbies & groups
- Reviews & quotes from the news media & politicians who hated the results
- Outrageous contrarian essays that predict Heller as the end of gun rights in America
- Special bonus: Descriptions of all 96 Supreme Court gun-related cases 1820 to present!
This is the enduring reference guide to the most important gun-rights case ever heard at the U.S. Supreme Court. The Heller Case: Gun Rights Affirmed! is the very first book on the subject, released just two months after the decision was announced. It captures all the original history that will control the gun-rights debate for decades to come. Add this powerful tool to your library. Read & enjoy a dozen different sections about the case-from eyewitness reports in the courtroom- to the earliest legal briefs, lawsuits & gun-rights theories following the landmark decision.
Anti-rights activists are already planning "creative interpretations" to continue their disarm-America campaign. That's in here too! Fight back, know the facts, see what you can do to preserve the right to keep & bear arms! Have this "first edition of history" in your hands for now & the future!