Your favorite plaid habit just got a technical injection in the form of 3-season plush cotton feel and COR3 sun-shielding protection. Simms’ Kenai Shirt features hollow-core fibers to help trap warmth, off-shoulder seams for smooth-riding comfort, and two top-close chest pockets to keep your flies within reachable convenience.
- 3-season shirt with a cotton feel in a technical fabric that will keep you warm when it’s cool
- Hollow-core fibers trap body warmth enabling your body temp to generate heat
- Off-shoulder seams for comfort
- 2 Fly box compatible top close chest pockets and a zippered chest pocket
- Accessory loop
- Under collar buttons and a slight drop tail
Products using the COR3™ Technology fabric finish have a UPF rating of 30 or greater, properties to minimize odor and outstanding wicking performance for important moisture management. The anti-odor finish helps control odors caused by a wide range of microorganisms (mold, mildew, algae, yeast) is compatible with virtually all fabrics. All of our performance cotton clothing utilizing COR3™ also feature COR3™ EZ. The "EZ" means easy care and indicates that garments featuring this treatment will travel well and resist wrinkles.