SLUGGING FOR CALICOS
Author: Corey Sanden
Publisher: Snappy Guides, Mar 2009
Learn to catch large Calico Bass the heart-pounding way--on the surface using the SLUG. Learn to rig the slug for proper action & to get that "wounded bait fish" look. Learn the best conditions for Calico Bass & how they impact slug color choice. Non-stop action shows the adaptability of the ?SLUG? to other species.
* Learn HOW to catch large Calico Bass the heart-pounding way: on the surface using the SLUG .
* Learn how to RIG the slug for proper action & that irresistible wounded bait fish look.
* Learn the BEST CONDITIONS for fishing Calico Bass & how they impact slug color choice.
* Learn about Corey?s favorite EQUIPMENT, LINE & KNOT needed to insure landing your fish of a lifetime.
* View the BONUS FOOTAGE - featuring non-stop action showing the adaptability of the ?SLUG? to other species such as Yellowtail & Dorado. Enjoy the running commentaries by expert fishermen Ed Howerton, Doug Burry & Kevin Mattson.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR:
MC SWIMBAITS owner Corey Sanden shares his secrets for successfully catching large Calico Bass. Corey has become a fixture in the Southern California lecture circuit & fishing shows with his highly successful lure creations. Not only is each one hand poured for perfection, their unique action delivers unparalleled results. Now you can attend one of his sought out lectures & demonstrations in the comfort of your own living room.