SHOESTRING SURVIVALISM: HOW TO PREPARE FOR BAD TIMES ON A BUDGET
Author: Andy James
Publisher: PALADIN PRESS, Apr 2009
A complete budget-minded blueprint for preparing for tough times. How to: Take 21 simple, low-cost steps right now that will drastically improve your chances of surviving any disaster, acquire free stuff that lots of survivalists never think of, & much more. Photos; 6x9 inches, 198 pgs.
Shoestring Survival is a complete budget-minded blueprint for preparing for tough times. Self-reliance veteran Andy James shows you dozens of shoestring survival methods that cost little or nothing yet will tremendously advance your preparedness for any sort of large-scale emergency, from natural disasters (hurricanes, floods, epidemics) to societal eruptions (acts of terrorism, economic depression, widespread crime).
With Andy James' handy tips and tricks for low-key, low-budget survival, Shoestring Survival will show you how to:
* Take 21 simple, low-cost steps right now that will drastically improve your chances of surviving any disaster
* Acquire free stuff that lots of survivalists never think of
* Locate the best sources for inexpensive, essential supplies ? extra clothing, necessary tools, reliable guns and more
* Stock cheap, filling foods to feed you and your family for 30 days or longer
* Find hidden values at familiar stores and in surprising corners of the Internet
* Determine whether to stay at your home or bug out during an emergency, including how to maintain comfort and safety in a government shelter
You do not need a fully stocked cabin in the mountains or an arsenal of expensive firearms to make it through hard times. You just need the will to begin preparing today, a surprisingly small amount of money to get started and the handy information in Shoestring Survival.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR:
Andy James is the pseudonym for a U.S. Army veteran, current law-enforcement officer and lifelong survivalist. He lives in the Pacific Northwest.