HOLISTIC GUIDE FOR A HEALTHY DOG, 2ND ED.
Author: Wendy Volhard, Kerry Brown
Publisher: WILEY PUBLISHING, May 2000
Complete revision of a ground-breaking reference. Includes diets for dogs of every age & activity level, natural ways to keep your dog healthy, & more. 9x6 inches, 336 pgs.
Designed to provide updated information found in the original book, as well as lots of new topics, and a new organization?this second edition is more user-friendly than ever!
Readers will get the latest on:
* Healthful diets for dogs of every age and activity level
* How to modify your dog's diet to best meet seasonal needs
* Natural ways to keep your dog healthy throughout all stages of life
* How to care for a dog in poor health
* The vaccine controversy?the pros, the cons and how to sort them out
* Homeopathic remedies
* Alternative therapies, such as acupuncture, acupressure, aromatherapy, chiropractics and use of medicinal herbs
ABOUT THE AUTHORS:
Wendy Volhard is an award-winning author and lecturer on nutrition, behavior, and training for dogs. She has also developed the most widely used system for puppy aptitude testing. Ms. Volhard is the co-author, with husband Jack, of The Canine Good Citizen.
Kerry Brown, D.V.M., is a practicing veterinarian specializing in holistic medicine.