GREAT LAKES SALMON AND TROUT FISHING: THE COMPLETE TROLLER'S GUIDE
Author: Captain Dan Keating and Captain Chip Porter
Publisher: Dan Keating, Jul 2011
Designed to help you become the fisherman you are capable of being. Filled with a wealth of knowledge & experience, previously unavailable in any single source. 252 pgs.
Great Lakes Salmon and Trout Fishing is designed to help you become the fisherman you are capable of being. It is filled with a wealth of knowledge and experience, previously unavailable in any single source. We strategically developed this book to be the stepping stone fishermen need to take their angling to the next level.
?What you?ll find here is a logical, no-nonsense approach to the gear and tactics that are unique to our vast freshwater seas. Dan and Chip reveal lots of the ?little things? that they?ve learned from decades of chasing our Big Water salmon and trout! I think that beginners and seasoned veterans will be glad to have this book.?
Dave Mull, Editor, Great Lakes Angler Magazine
* Learn how to run downriggers, Dipsy Divers, wire line, lead core, super lines and side planers.
* Learn how to pick lures!
* Learn how to target king and coho salmon, steelhead, brown and lake trout!
* Learn how to set up your boat!
* Learn how to locate and catch fish spring, summer and fall!
* Learn how to choose and rig rods and reels for all applications!