FLOAT-FISHING STRATEGIES: TACTICS AND TECHNIQUES FOR DRIFT BOATS, RAFTS, AND PERSONAL WATERCRAFT
Author: E. Neale Streeks
Publisher: STACKPOLE BOOKS, Jan 2011
Choosing the right craft & outfitting your boat. How to avoid river hazards like diversion dams, logjams, rapids, & whirlpools. 80 B&W illus; 6x9 inches, 304 pgs.
* Revised edition of Drift Boat Strategies (978-0-87108-887-1) with new in-depth info on dry-fly fishing, nymphing, and streamer fishing from a boat
* New edition includes pontoon boats and other personal watercraft
* Tactics for trout, smallmouth bass, salmon and steelhead, shad
* 80 illustrations by Dave Hall, with new casting techniques
* How to avoid river hazards like diversion dams, logjams, rapids, and whirlpools
* Choosing the right craft and outfitting your boat
About the Author:
Neale Streeks has written five fishing books, including Drift Boat Fly Fishing and Small Fly Adventures in the West. He lives in Great Falls, Montana, and has been Montana River Outfitters' leading guide for 30 years.