EVEN MORE DANGEROUSLY FUN STUFF: FOR BOYS WHO NEVER REALLY GREW UP
Publisher: PALADIN PRESS, Dec 2010
Now, we've dug even deeper into the Paladin archives and commissioned more new articles for a second volume of action arcana, handy how-to, taboo topics, comical capers, & just plain weird stuff that we're sure will delight all you guys who've never really grown up. Photos & illus; 8.5x11 inches, 300 pgs.
The original Paladin Book of Dangerously Fun Stuff hit a nerve with thrill seekers and information junkies everywhere.
What's on the menu this time? This action-packed sequel will teach you how to:
* survive an armed roadblock without getting shot
* live high on the hog without a job
* buy and sell precious metals without getting screwed
* keep a military coup covert . . . or improvise when it gets discovered
* defuse a barroom brawl (four strategies!)
* outwit your interrogator on the witness stand
* remember where you stashed your valuables in that place no one would ever think to look but now even you forgot
* identify five deadly firearm training traps
All this and much more on gangs, guns, drugs, bears, propaganda! Driving drunk, picking locks, hitchhiking intelligently, snatching prisoners! Crooked cards, mantraps, gunpowder, tractors! (Tractors?)
The dozens of authors represented here are not only the top researchers, practitioners, and writers in their fields, they are also largely the cognoscenti to whom the "authorities" and "experts" go for advice. And they deal with topics you will find covered nowhere else. Some of your favorite Paladin authors included in this book are:
* Max Edison
* Marc "Animal" MacYoung
* James Ballou
* George Hayduke
* Ragnar Benson
* Jeff Cooper
* Paul Kirchner
* and more.
So read on, and as we said before: Live dangerously. Live free. And have fun.