DEER HUNTING: TACTICS FOR TODAY'S BIG-GAME HUNTER
Author: Gary Lewis
Publisher: GARY LEWIS INTERNATIONAL, Jul 2003
System & time-tested strategies for hunting Mule deer, Blacktail, Sitka blacktails, Whitetails, Coues, & Axis deer. Practical tips on every page! Foreword by Wayne Van Zwoll; Bonus Chapter by Ed Park. 100 photos; 6x9 inches, 208 pgs.
* Gives you the skill and confidence to hunt deer anywhere.
* How to find the best hunts
* Planning the hunt
* Strategies for success & how to care for game in the field
* Special chapters on hunting pronghorn antelope and predators
* Pursuing deer with rifle, bow, and muzzleloader
* Includes bonus chapter, written by expert hunter Ed Park, called "Hunting Coues Deer"
ABOUT THE AUTHOR:
Gary Lewis is an outdoor writer and photographer who makes his home in Oregon. He has hunted and fished across much of the West. His success is based on focusing on the fundamentals of the hunt and applying his system for hunting deer. Born and raised in the Northwest, he has been walking forest trails for as long as he can remember. He is the author of Hunting Oregon and Freshwater Fishing Oregon & Washington. He has won awards for his newspaper columns and has written numerous magazine articles.