BOWHUNTING WHITETAILS THE EBERHART WAY
Author: John and Chris Eberhart
Publisher: STACKPOLE BOOKS, Sep 2011
A season-by-season approach, beginning with preseason scouting & location prep & ending with late winter hunts. 100 color photos, 5 illus; 6x9 inches, 272 pgs.
* Hunting pressured areas like Michigan, Pennsylvania, New England, New York, Ohio, and Wisconsin
* Hunting in suburbs and exurbs, once-rural areas now more populated
* How quality deer management affects surrounding properties
* The latest advances in hunting technology, from scent-control products to tree saddles
* Finding aerial photos and maps on the Internet to aid scouting
About the Authors:
Chris Eberhart is a lifelong bowhunter and author of numerous hunting articles. Visit www.eberhartsbowhunting.com.
ohn Eberhart is an experienced whitetail deer hunter from the heavily hunted state of Michigan, where he has twenty-one state record bucks. His articles have appeared in Deer & Deer Hunting, Woods-n-Water, and Michigan Out-of-Doors. Visit www.eberhartsbowhunting.com.