BOWHUNTING PRESSURED WHITETAILS : VOL. III - HUNTING TECHNIQUES & IN-SEASON SCOUTING - DVD
Author: John Eberhart & Chris Eberhart
Publisher: Deer John Products, Jun 2006
Answers the important questions of when & how to hunt, in order to achieve regular success on mature bucks. Bonus section on in-season hunting gear state-by-state. About 2 hrs.
Bowhunting Pressured Whitetails instructional DVD series is specifically targeted at learning how to take mature bucks while hunting in pressured areas, and it is safe to assume that any method that works well in heavily hunted areas will work even better in lightly hunted areas.
Volume iii "Hunting Techniques & In-Season Scouting" covers hunting tactics and techniques as well as proper in-season scouting. It answers the important questions of when and how to hunt, in order to achieve regular success on mature bucks.
Each DVD has up to 20 instructional chapters that concentrate of specific subject matter. The chapters include: primary scrape areas, staging areas, food sources, marshes, agricultural property, big timber property, rubs, decoys, rattling, waterholes, scents, points, funnels, inside corners of crop fields, bedding areas, saddles, highway travel corridors, standing corn, fence crossings, rut staging areas, ground blinds, remote cameras, other hunters, proper timing, and much more.
The "Bowhunting Pressured Whitetails" series is very comprehensive and is unlike any other hunting video production. It will take years off the learning curve of novice hunters, and will add insight that can benefit even the most seasoned bowhunters.
JOHN EBERHART'S BIO:
* 55 years old; has been bowhunting for 43 years.
* Currently has 21 bucks listed in the Michigan recordbook from 8 different counties without owning or leasing any property, with several coming from state land, & Michigan has the distinction of having more bowhunters than any other state
* Has several other P&Y bucks from other states
* Co-wrote with his son Chris Bowhunting Pressured Whitetails and Precision Bowhunting (both published by Stackpole Books).
* Has written & still writes articles for Deer & Deer Hunting, Peterson's Bowhunting, Bowhunter Magazine, Bow & Arrow Hunting, Michigan Sportsman, Michigan Out of Doors and several regional magazines.
* Has done instructional bowhunting TV shows on American Archer with Tom Nelson & Michigan Out-of-Doors with Jimmie Gregzinger.
* Has aided in bringing new technologies into the hunting marketplace & the development of archery specific hunting clothing designs. The Ambush Jacket by Rivers West was designed by John and won the "Best of the Best" garment award in 2005 from Field & Stream.