ARMED RESPONSE: RESPONSIBLE USE OF LETHAL FORCE
Author: Ralph Mroz
Publisher: David Kenik, Feb 2010
A thorough & detailed outline of the appropriate use of all levels of force, including deadly force, & the defensive use of firearms. When to draw & challenge, when to shoot & when not to shoot in this vital training program. 105 min.
Responsible Use of Lethal Force presents a thorough & detailed outline of the appropriate use of all levels of force, including deadly force, & the defensive use of firearms. Learn when to draw & challenge, when to shoot & when not to shoot in this vital training program. Every gun owner needs this knowledge!
In this DVD you will...
- Discover levels of responding force & how to tell which
may be appropriate in different situations
- Learn when deadly force can be used & when it can't
- Understand the perils of force escalation
- Realize how reengagements & pursuit can mean jail
- Uncover appropriate elements to justify use of lethal force
- See how disparity of force can change the dynamic of
a fight & what you can do about it
- Discover what the castle doctrine means to you
- Learn the potential consequences of using a firearm
- Discover the reality of coming to the defense of a third
party & what you NEED to know about the altercation
- Find the best way to locate a qualified attorney
- Learn what to do & what not to do after an incident
- BONUS - Put your knowledge to the test with
Shoot/No Shoot Scenario Samplers
- Much, Much More!