AIR FORCE OFFICER?S GUIDE: 35TH EDITION
Author: Col. Jeffrey C. Benton, USAF (Ret.)
Publisher: STACKPOLE BOOKS, Mar 2008
Updated to reflect changes in the military in general & the Air Force in particular, this new edition contains professional materials needed for a successful career. 61 Color photos & 99 B&W illus; 6x9 inches, 384 pgs.
* U.S. Air Force organizations & types of assignments
* Duties & responsibilities
* Privileges, benefits, & restrictions
* Customs & courtesies
* Career development & promotion
* Pay & allowances
* Command & leadership
* Uniforms & insignia
* Complete data on Air Force installations worldwide
* Extensive references to regulations & other information
Updated to reflect changes in the military in general & the Air Force in particular, this new edition of Air Force Officer?s Guide contains professional materials needed for a successful career as an Air Force officer, from cadet to general, both active duty & reserves.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR:
Col. Jeffrey C. Benton served in the Air Force for twenty-eight years in a wide variety of flying, leadership, & instructional assignments. He lives in Alabama.