Daiichi Wide-Gape Dry Fly Hook, Straight Eye, 25/pkg - 1110
Daiichi Wide-Gape Dry Fly Hook, Straight Eye - 1110
This hook features an oversized eye to facilitate easy
threading of tippet material, and has the dimensions of a modern dry fly hook,
including a slightly wider gape than a Mustad 94840 standard dry fly hook.
Daiichi Fly hooks are the finest in the world. Here's
- They are made of the finest high carbon steel, which is hardened and
tempered to an exacting formula that makes for a long point life and a very
- Daiichi hooks use a 12-degree constant taper ground needle
point. This eliminates irregularities in shape, assuring no weak spots, &
gives amazing speed of penetration.
- Daiichi hooks are also chemically sharpened in
a special bath that deburs their points.
- Daiichi hooks come in multiple
finishes that are all evenly and smoothly applied.
- Each hook is precision
tooled "true" to the exact design of the eye, bend, gape & barb.
- The barbs are an advanced "low profile" design that results in minimal weakness and
less broken hooks and lost fish.