Simms Women’s G3 Guide Stockingfoot - Greystone
Sorry guys, when you’re wading chest deep through spring runoff, launching laser beam casts to 20-pound steelhead—size matters. Meaning the size that fits. Simms’ Women’s G3 Guide™ Waders are sized right from a slim boot to accommodating upper, with microfleece-lined hand warmer and zippered chest pockets where you need them. The women’s specific cut features patented front/back leg seam construction to minimize wear and delivers enhanced mobility befitting of extra-big pursuits.
- 5-Layer GORE -TEX® with 25% more breathability featured throughout the legs for increased durability
- Women’s specific cut features higher chest and patented front/back leg seam construction
- Patented front and back leg seams provide an articulated Women’s specific fit & provide all day comfort
- NEW reach-through hand warmer pocket with increased volume & micro-fleece lining
- NEW zippered Chest Pocket and Integrated Utility Tabs
- NEW Flip-out Tippet Tender™ pocket with dual-entry zippers & retractor docking station
- Adjustable elastic 1.5” suspender with YKK® non-locking buckles
- Built-in low profile belt loops with nylon wading belt
- Abrasion-resistant material for more durable built-in gravel guards
FABRIC TECH: 5-layer GORE -TEX® Pro Shell Technology in lower – exclusive to Simms/3-layer GORE -TEX® Pro Shell Technology in upper
GORE-TEX® PRO SHELL outerwear is waterproof, exceptionally lightweight and offers the ultimate in breathability, durability and extended comfort. Constructed with a woven backer, GORE-TEX® Pro Shell garments slide easily over other layers and offer exceptional tear strength and internal abrasion-resistance.
Little Parts from the YKK® Fastening Products Group create The Big Difference for our customers — fastening solutions intelligently integrated with the finished product to provide the highest quality, most durable gear. The Little Parts — zippers, metal buttons and snaps, and Nylon buckles — all earn the YKK® brand. The Big Difference begins with their obsession to ensure that every individual component renders maximum value to the finished whole. That commitment instills quality and value into every product. Simms utilizes fasteners built to withstand the harshest environments and YKK® provides the best solutions to meet those needs. All Simms outerwear features nylon YKK® zippers to minimize corrosion and provide high performing, durable wear.