Simms G3 Guide Pant - Greystone
From headwater boulder bouncing to casting from drift-boat decks—when the deep wade is a non-essential element, put a premium on comfort and slip into Simms’ G3 Guide Pants. Pant advantages start with 25-percent more breathable 5-layer GORE-TEX® Pro Shell fabric, intuitively tailored to bolster mobility, breathability, and durability where it matters most. Patented front and back leg seams deliver an articulated fit for enhanced comfort and durability, while the new waistband construction features integrated loops housing a 2-inch elastic belt and accented with a Simms Trout buckle. Stash keys and wallets in the water-resistant zippered right hand pocket and seek convenient anytime-anywhere relief via a YKK® AQUASEAL® waterproof fly.
- NEW waistband construction with integrated belt loops & high-quality 2” elastic belt featuring Simms Trout buckle
- Double snap closure at front waistband with YKK® AquaSeal® waterproof fly zipper
- Patented front & back leg seams provide articulated fit, maximum comfort & mobility
- Water-resistant zippered right hand pocket
- Abrasion-resistant, more durable built-in gravel guards
FABRIC TECH: GORE-TEX® 3-layer Pro Shell Technology in upper/GORE-TEX ® 5-layer Pro Shell Technology in lower - 25% more breathable
From mountain rivulet to brackish estuary your journey starts with Simms Headwaters™ Stockingfoots, combining primetime value with a heaping dose of in-river innovation. Lightweight GORE-TEX® 3-layer fabric enhances maneuverability, while GORE-TEX® reinforced fabric in front leg panel—along with new front leg seam construction—steps up durability when and where it counts. Cinch the top of the wader via an adjustable shock cord to keep essential heat in and weather out, and source the Headwaters today for wallet-friendly meets guaranteed Made in USA performance.
- Lightweight: GORE -TEX ® 3-layer fabric in light color offers a versatile solution for fresh & saltwater environments
- GORE -TEX® reinforced fabric in front leg panel for added durability
- Front leg seam construction to help eliminate inseam abrasion issues
- Chest pocket design & adjustable shock cord cinch at top of wader
- Built-in belt loop at center back; nylon wading belt included
- Abrasion resistant material for more durable built-in gravel guards
FABRIC TECH: 3-layer GORE -TEX ® Pro Shell Technology
GORE-TEX® PRO SHELL outerwear is waterproof, exceptionally lightweight and offers the ultimate in breathability, durability and extended comfort. Constructed with a woven backer, GORE-TEX® Pro Shell garments slide easily over other layers and offer exceptional tear strength and internal abrasion-resistance.
The AquaGuard® VISLON® zipper is a revolutionary new design from the global leader in containment closures. The AquaGuard® VISLON® zipper's new tooth design provides enhanced fluid repellency vs. coil or standard individual element closures, while increasing the number of design and color options for your application.