Simms G3 Guide Bootfoot Felt - Greystone
Bootfoot Waders are BACK!
- Featuring GORE-TEX® Pro Shell fabric - offers the most durable waterproof/breathable fabric designed to meet the demands of professional guides and hard core anglers
- GORE-TEX® 3-layer Pro Shell Technology in upper/GORE-TEX® 5-layer Pro Shell Technology in lower - 25% more breathable
- Patented front and back leg seams provide articulated fit, maximum comfort and mobility
- Reach-through, lined hand warmer pocket with zippered chest pocket
- Removable Tippet Tender™ Pocket with dual entry zippers & retractor docking station
- Adjustable 1.5” elastic suspenders with YKK® buckles
- Low profile belt loops with 2” stretch nylon wading belt
- Custom boot designed specifically for Simms waders. Also available in a Vibram® Lug sole.
GORE-TEX® PRO SHELL outerwear is waterproof, exceptionally lightweight and offers the ultimate in breathability, durability and extended comfort. Constructed with a woven backer, GORE-TEX® Pro Shell garments slide easily over other layers and offer exceptional tear strength and internal abrasion-resistance.
Little Parts from the YKK® Fastening Products Group create The Big Difference for our customers — fastening solutions intelligently integrated with the finished product to provide the highest quality, most durable gear. The Little Parts — zippers, metal buttons and snaps, and Nylon buckles — all earn the YKK® brand. The Big Difference begins with their obsession to ensure that every individual component renders maximum value to the finished whole. That commitment instills quality and value into every product. Simms utilizes fasteners built to withstand the harshest environments and YKK® provides the best solutions to meet those needs. All Simms outerwear features nylon YKK® zippers to minimize corrosion and provide high performing, durable wear.
CleanStream™ is a design philosophy that runs through the Simms line of wading footwear. While not specific to a product feature, this designation does indicate that the product includes features and/or materials that are more resistant to "hitch-hiking" organisms – have less exposed stitching, fewer ridges & pockets and utilize non-absorbent materials – all making the boots easier to inspect, clean and dry faster. All of these elements assist anglers in doing their part to prevent the spread of invasive species.