Renzetti Special Edition Master Vise
Since its introduction, the Renzetti Special Edition Deluxe Master has become the vise of choice for the tyer who simply wants the best. Efficient, rich in detail with a stylish design, the Special Edition Master Vise is where form meets function.
When combined with anodized aluminum pieces, polished brass accents, and an anodized deluxe saltwater base, the Special Edition Master becomes a one-of-a-kind vise that is superior to all competitors. The Master Series has the traditional rotary actuator that allows the tyer to rotate the jaws by spinning the rotary arm.
- Advance Rotary Actuator (The independent positioning of the fly and crank arm affords total versatility in all rotary functions)
- Precision Dual Ball Bearing Rotary Head
- True 360 Degree rotation
- Adjustable Rotary Tension
- Adjustable and Hide Away Material Clip
- Helical Cam-Operated Jaw Mechanism
- Solid Brass Bobbin Cradle Support
- Anti-Corrosion Coated Patented Cam Jaws
- Adjustable Patented Jaw Hinge to Accommodate the Full Spectrum of Hooks
- Stainless Steel Stem
- Hook Range: #28 to 10/0