A to C on Utah’s Green River is 17 miles of supreme fishing. But it’s also a long way to leave exposed body parts to the mercy of sun damage. Simms’ Women’s Solarflex™ Crew Neck has your back thanks to sun-shielding COR3 fabric tech and an extended body that keeps you covered from all angles. Flat seam construction means a smooth fit, while finger loops deliver awesome sun protection when and where it matters most.
- Flat seam construction
- UPF 30 sun protection
- UPF protection is inherent in the fabric and will not diminish due to laundering
- No-scratch inner neck label
- Finger loop for maximum hand protection from the sun while fishing
- Longer body for coverage when rowing
- 100% Polyester fabric with COR3 Technology
- Approximate weight: 5 oz
Products using the COR3™ Technology fabric finish have a UPF rating of 30 or greater, properties to minimize odor and outstanding wicking performance for important moisture management. The anti-odor finish helps control odors caused by a wide range of microorganisms (mold, mildew, algae, yeast) is compatible with virtually all fabrics. All of our performance cotton clothing utilizing COR3™ also feature COR3™ EZ. The "EZ" means easy care and indicates that garments featuring this treatment will travel well and resist wrinkles.