Bring the rodeo to the river in Simms’ lightweight, quick-drying Big Sky Shirt, powered by a stampede of technical fishing features. Front pockets deliver storage in a Western-style snap. Back venting wicks moisture via advanced Dryline™ mesh, while contoured tailoring means ease of motion from first cast to last.
- Lightweight, quick-dry, technical women’s fishing shirt in a western style
- Tailored Western cut with pearl snaps
- Contoured Women’s fit with ease of motion for fishing
- Back venting with Dryline® moisture wicking mesh
- 2 front pockets with snap closures
- 80% Polyester fabric/20% Nylon fabric
- Approximate weight: 6 oz
Products using the COR3™ Technology fabric finish have a UPF rating of 30 or greater, properties to minimize odor and outstanding wicking performance for important moisture management. The anti-odor finish helps control odors caused by a wide range of microorganisms (mold, mildew, algae, yeast) is compatible with virtually all fabrics. All of our performance cotton clothing utilizing COR3™ also feature COR3™ EZ. The "EZ" means easy care and indicates that garments featuring this treatment will travel well and resist wrinkles.