Spanning daisy-chaining tarpon to bright brown trout, Simms’ Solarflex™ Artist Series delivers salty to fresh styles with comfortable flat-seam construction and off-shoulder seaming. COR3 Technology silences cancer causing UV rays, while this raglan-sleeved crewneck enhances full-range mobility in looks defined by iconic art from Derek DeYoung and Vaughn Cochran.
- Flat seam construction with off-shoulder seaming
- UPF 30 sun protection
- UPF protection is inherent in the fabric and will not diminish due to laundering
- Raglan sleeve design for unrestricted movement
- Crew neck design with higher back collar for ultimate sun protection
- No-scratch inner neck label; Reflective Simms logo
- Artwork prints on back of shirt
- 100% Polyester fabric with COR3 Technology
- Approximate weight: 6.5 oz
Once you put on COR3™ clothing you’ll never give it a second thought. This next evolution in fabric technology has a UPF 30 sun protection
rating, wicks away moisture and keeps you odor free on the water and out on the town. All of our shirts utilizing cotton or cotton blend
fabrics also feature EZ finish, our easy care treatment built for wrinkle-free travel and minimal care – and right off the rack they feel
like an old favorite you’ve been wearing for years.