Offering the shirt off your back is a nice thought. But Simms’ Bozeman SS Shirt might make you reconsider the gesture, taking Montana born style to a perennial sidekick level. Its Dryline™ Mesh liner combined with exclusive COR3 protection effectively eliminate unwanted moisture and sour odors while barricading your skin from cancer causing UV rays. Spacious chest pockets are fly-box minded and feature a sunglass opening to stow your shades and additional priority pieces.
- Styling, detail & fit of the Big Sky Shirt – in solid colors
- 2 fly box compatible chest pockets with hook & loop closure
- Western style pearl snaps with trout accent snaps lower front & cuff
- Dryline® Mesh liner to wick away moisture
- Internal license pocket & accessory loop & sunglass storage opening in left chest pocket
- Shirt tail hem
Once you put on COR3™ clothing you’ll never give it a second thought. This next evolution in fabric technology has a UPF 30 sun protection rating, wicks away moisture and keeps you odor free on the water and out on the town. All of our shirts utilizing cotton or cotton blend fabrics also feature EZ finish, our easy care treatment built for wrinkle-free travel and minimal care – and right off the rack they feel like an old favorite you’ve been wearing for years.