Basic shipping only. What's this?
SPORTING CLAYS: 14 TIPS TO BETTER SHOTGUNNING DVD
Author: Gil & Vicki Ash
Publisher: OSP SHOOTING SCHOOL, Mar 2006
A collection of 14 of the most common problems the Ashes have seen among shooters of all ability levels & styles in the past 7 YEARS.
Over the past years, Gil & Vicki have taught thousands of people how to shoot clay targets as well as game birds. In the past 7 years alone, they have witnessed over three and a half million shotgun shells fired at clays & game birds. This video is a collection of 14 of the most common problems that they have seen among shooters of all ability levels and styles.
In this video you will learn:
* The 6 most frequent mechanical causes for misses on different targets
* Patterning your gun for fit
* When to shoot with a mounted gun & why
* How to slow the targets down
* Grip, stance, and balance and how they control consistency
* The 3 reasons you miss targets that you know how to hit
* The risks of different shooting methods
* Home practice
ABOUT THE PRESENTERS:
Gil & Vicki Ash have seen more than three & a half million shotgun shells fired at clay targets and game birds over the past 7 years. This gives them a depth of knowledge & experience that is unsurpassed in the industry. This expertise, combined with their ability to instruct in a clear, straightforward manner, enables them to effectively communicate the fundamentals of shotgun shooting to anyone. Whether a shooter has a problem with the mechanical or mental aspects of their shooting, Gil & Vicki have the proven ability to solve it.