Basic shipping only. What's this?
ARMED RESPONSE: FUNDAMENTALS OF DEFENSIVE SHOOTING
Author: David Kenik
Publisher: David Kenik, Dec 2008
A wide variety of crucial training on the skills needed to properly operate a firearm & the fundamentals of combat shooting. Gun safety on the street, operational fundamentals of handguns, reloading semi-automatics & revolvers, magazine management, carry positions, & much more! 150+ min.
Fundamentals of Defensive Shooting presents a wide variety of crucial training on the skills needed to properly operate a firearm & the fundamentals of combat shooting.
- The Reality of Gun Safety on the Street
- Operational Fundamentals of Handguns
- Reloading Semi-Automatics & Revolvers
- Magazine Management
- Carry Positions
- Alternative Carry Options
- The Tactical Draw
- Malfunction Clearing Skills
- Sighted & Non-Sighted Firing
- One-Handed Manipulations & Shooting
- Combat Accuracy
- Stopping Power
- Much, Much More!