Refrigerate your fishing missions with the A/C relief of Simms’ Stone Cold Shirt. Core climate management stems from Cool Control™ fabric technology, which wicks and dumps unwanted heat for a fresh fit in the hottest climates. Straight hem styling and off shoulder seems add all-day comfort, while COR3 tech blocks cancer-causing rays. Available in two new plaids for an enlightened aesthetic to your perspiration-free fishing.
- Cool Control™ fabric technology provides a cooler, more comfortable garment
- UPF 30 sun protection
- UPF protection is inherent in the fabric and will not diminish due to laundering
- Ideal for warm fishing environments
- Fabric absorbs and dissipates heat
- Two fly box compatible zip close chest pockets
- Under-collar buttons and straight hem
- Off-shoulder seams for added comfort
- Sun Cuff design lengthens sleeve over back of hand to provide greater sun protection
- SOLID - 100% Nylon with sanded finish; PLAID - 50% Polyester/50% Nylon - both with COR3 Technology & Cool Control
- Approximate weight: 8 oz
Once you put on COR3™ clothing you’ll never give it a second thought. This next evolution in fabric technology has a UPF 30 sun protection rating, wicks away moisture and keeps you odor free on the water and out on the town. All of our shirts utilizing cotton or cotton blend fabrics also feature EZ finish, our easy care treatment built for wrinkle-free travel and minimal care – and right off the rack they feel like an old favorite you’ve been wearing for years.
Cool Control™ is a cool touch fabric technology that utilizes recycled Jade stones that are converted into a fine powder and implanted into the yarn. This green technology offers a sustainable solution for cool wearing garments and also provides the wearer with anti-odor, wicking and quick-dry performance. Clothing featuring Cool Control is idal fo warm fishing environments. Combined with Simms' COR3™ fabric technology, shirts are ideal for providing comfor and sun protection for all-day wear on the water.