Featuring the same protective story as the FlyAway & BugBlocker Shirts, the FlyAway Zip-Off Pant combines super durable, quick-dry nylon fabric with insect repellency and all of the performance features of COR3™ Technology.
- No Fly Zone™ insect-repellent technology offers full coverage with unprecedented durability and long-lasting performance
- 50 UPF sun protection
- 100% Nylon ripstop fabric
- No Fly Zone™ is a permethrin-based insect repellent: odorless, water-based and biodegradable
- Excellent protection from multiple species of crawling and flying insects
- Also features our COR3 Technology to provide moisture-management and odor-control - made specifically for anglers
- 2 Patch-on/bellowed cargo pockets wtih flap closure
- 1 Zippered back wallet pocket, partial elastic waist wtih zip fly and button closure
- Belt loops & tool loop; snaps at hem for adjustable fit around ankle
Whether insects fly, crawl or climb, they won’t want anything to do with our protective clothing. Our partner, Burlington® Labs, has
developed a patented process that binds Permethrin, an odorless, water-based, biodegradable compound, directly to our clothing so you don’t
have to apply repellent on your skin. This effective, long-lasting technology - up to 70 launderings! - is harmless to you and the fabric.
To protect yourself from those annoying bug bites, insist on NO FLY ZONE™ clothing from Simms.
Once you put on COR3™ clothing you’ll never give it a second thought. This next evolution in fabric technology has a UPF 30 sun protection
rating, wicks away moisture and keeps you odor free on the water and out on the town. All of our shirts utilizing cotton or cotton blend
fabrics also feature EZ finish, our easy care treatment built for wrinkle-free travel and minimal care – and right off the rack they feel
like an old favorite you’ve been wearing for years.