A shirt that combines COR3™ Technology with No Fly Zone™ to provide excellent sun protection, anti-odor and moisture management with the newest insect repellent technology. This is angling protection at the highest level!
- No Fly Zone™ insect-repellent technology offers full coverage with unprecedented durability and long-lasting performance
- 50 UPF sun protection
- No Fly Zone™ is a permethrin-based insect repellent: odorless, water-based and biodegradable
- Excellent protection from multiple species of crawling and flying insects
- 100% Nylon ripstop fabric also features our COR3 Technology to provide moisture-management & odor-control
- Pucker fabric offers additional ventilation & all day comfort
- Fully expandable collar for extraordinary insect & sun protection
- Internal license pocket and hanger loop inside collar
- Dual patch-on chest pockets with loop & hook closure
Whether insects fly, crawl or climb, they won’t want anything to do with our protective clothing. Our partner, Burlington® Labs, has developed a patented process that binds Permethrin, an odorless, water-based, biodegradable compound, directly to our clothing so you don’t have to apply repellent on your skin. This effective, long-lasting technology - up to 70 launderings! - is harmless to you and the fabric. To protect yourself from those annoying bug bites, insist on NO FLY ZONE™ clothing from Simms.
Once you put on COR3™ clothing you’ll never give it a second thought. This next evolution in fabric technology has a UPF 30 sun protection rating, wicks away moisture and keeps you odor free on the water and out on the town. All of our shirts utilizing cotton or cotton blend fabrics also feature EZ finish, our easy care treatment built for wrinkle-free travel and minimal care – and right off the rack they feel like an old favorite you’ve been wearing for years.