On Sale - Clearance
Simms Streamtread Sandal - Brown
This is the only true sandal built for fishing. Simms built it on a wading boot outsole that helps you feel stable on the boat or the bank.
Sizing: Simms recommends selecting boots that are one size larger than your street shoe size
- Sticky rubber wading outsole featuring StreamTread™ soles
- Sandal design built on a wading boot outsole for excellent boat-to-bank use
- Quick-pull lace for slip on/off convenience and reliable security; no Velcro to attract debris
- Non-absorbent, open heel upper for quick draining and drying
- Anti-odor, quick-dry, cushioned EVA footbed
The streamtread sole featuring Vibram® technology is exclusive to Simms. Co-developed with Vibram® – the leader in sole technology, streamtread™ provides two distinct advantages compared to other soles. one is a patented 360-degree lug pattern that cuts through moss and mud. the second is a proprietary mix of rubber compounds that offer super grippy traction, are extremely easy to clean and ensure that the boots don't collect a lot of debris.
Vibram® soles are built from the bottom up and are designed to overcome very specific obstacles on a variety of terrains. Vibram® invests heavily in research and development of products never overlooking even the
most minute detail. Vibram soles boast innovative compounds and technical sole patterns, specifically developed to meet the challenges of many different environments and applications.