On Sale - Clearance
Simms Riprap Shoe - Brown
Fishing environments can throw plenty of obstacles at your feet. And Simms recognizes that a performance shoe, just like your boots, must keep pace with these blistering underfoot demands. The Riprap has a casual look and feel, but it’s ready to dodge, weave, and punch back thanks to wading boot technology.
Sizing: Simms recommends selecting boots that are one size larger than your street shoe size
- Simms' exclusive StreamTread™ soles featuring Vibram® Idrogrip® rubber wading outsole
- Innovative TPU heel drains
- Non-absorbent synthetic waterproof leather construction and perforated upper materials for quick draining and drying
- Anti-odor, quick-dry, cushioned EVA footbed
- Quick-pull lace for slip on/off convenience and reliable security
- Fully enclosed design to keep out debris
- Perforated foam construction for comfortable wear
- Offered in men's whole sizes: 8-13; Half-sizes 9.5, 10.5, 11.5; width: D
- Features CleanStream™ technology along with our StreamTread™ traction sole with Vibram® Idrogrip™ 360 traction lug sole.
- Accommodates Simms studs & cleats
The streamtread sole featuring Vibram® technology is exclusive to Simms. Co-developed with Vibram® – the leader in sole technology, streamtread™ provides two distinct advantages compared to other soles. one is a patented 360-degree lug pattern that cuts through moss and mud. the second is a proprietary mix of rubber compounds that offer super grippy traction, are extremely easy to clean and ensure that the boots don't collect a lot of debris.
Vibram® soles are built from the bottom up and are designed to overcome very specific obstacles on a variety of terrains. Vibram® invests heavily in research and development of products never overlooking even the
most minute detail. Vibram soles boast innovative compounds and technical sole patterns, specifically developed to meet the challenges of many different environments and applications.