Basic shipping only. What's this?
KAYAK FISHING: THE COMPLETE GUIDE 2ND EDITION
Author: Cory Routh
Publisher: NO NONSENSE FLY FISHING GUIDE BOOKS, Aug 2010
Cory Routh covers everything you will need to know for safe, fun and successful kayak fishing.
Kayak Fishing gives you a quick, clear understanding of the essential information youll need to get started in the growing sport of kayak fishing.
* Learn how to choose the right kayak for fishing
* Full-color photographs throughout
* Learn which PFDs and paddles to select
* Learn freshwater, saltwater and fly-fishing techniques for kayak fishing
* Helpful resource section of websites, guides, and organizations
ABOUT THE AUTHOR:
Cory "Ruthless" Routh is one of the most knowledgable kayak anglers on the East Coast. His marine biology background makes him an excellent guide who fully understands the nature of all the fish he pursues. Ruthess is the founder of the Tidewater Kayak Anglers Association and owner/operator of Ruthless Fishing Inc. Ruthless has fished waters from near his Virgina home to the East and Gulf Coasts to Hawaii. Cory has written several kayak fishing articles for The Chespeake Angler and has given many presentations at national fishing shows and for angling clubs.