On Sale - Clearance
Simms Ultralight Shirt - Grey
A new design for 2009 - the lightest, most technical fishing shirt on the market.
- UPF 30 offers excellent sun protection
- Fully welded construction for the ultimate lightweight shirt and comfort
- Under collar buttons
- Full ventilation - laser cut armpit air holes and welded mesh back vents
- 2 Welded vertical zippered chest pockets with internal venting
- Laser cut sunglass slit on left pocket
- Articulated sleeve and full-coverage cuff
- Straight hem with slight drop tail
- 100% Polyester ripstop "no wrinkle" fabric construction with mechanical stretch
Fabric Tech:100% polyester ripstop fabric featuring COR3 Technology.
Hardcore angling performance, Simms-Style
A new performance finish for Simms, COR3 Technology - Exclusive to Simms - is designed to offer exceptional performance and comfort in all fishing environments. Products using the COR3 Technology fabric finish have a UPF rating of 30+, anti-Microbial properties to minimize odor and outstanding wicking performance for important moisture management, all of which will last the life of the garment.
The anti-microbial finish controls objectionable odors; is effective against a wide range of microorganisms from bacterial to fungal contamination like mold, mildew, algae, and yeast; provides improved hand; and is compatible with virtually all fabrics, including natural and synthetic fibers.
Taking it a step further, all Simms performance cotton clothing utilizing COR3 Technology also features COR3 EZ. The "EZ" means easy care and indicates that garments featuring this treatment will travel well and resist wrinkles. The tagline for COR3 EZ succinctly sums up the story for this remarkable technology: "No sun, no stink, no sweat, no iron".