This item has been discontinued and is no longer available.
On Sale - Clearance
Simms Pursuit Shoe
Anatomically molded shoe with neoprene and mesh for excellent protcection from sand and gravel - great for wet wading or boat use.
- Low profile durable nylon speed lace system with lace lock storage pocket to minimize line catching
- Anatomically molded, radial edge foot bed
- Pull-on heel loop for ease of entry
- Heavy-duty toe bumper
- Combination of nylon mesh, neoprene and synthetic leather for durability and good drainage
- Anti-slip, non-marking Vibram® sole for superior traction on riverbeds, rocks and boat decks
- Offered in men's whole sizes: 7-14 EE
ECO-CONSCIOUS DESIGN FOR RESPONSIBLE ANGLERS. Invasive species such as mud snails and didymo have become a growing threat to the health of trout populations and aquatic ecosystems throughout the world. And, unfortunately, anglers have played a part in the spread, unintentionally transporting them among different watersheds on their wading boots and other fishing gear. The problem is now well-known in the fishing community and at Simms, they’ve taken the matter to heart.
That’s why they’ve introduced their new CleanStream™ design. CleanStream™ is a design philosophy that runs through their line of wading boots. It doesn’t refer to any specific product or feature. Rather, it describes a combination of features they employ to assist anglers in doing their part to prevent the spread of invasive species. Products with the CleanStream™ design feature materials that are more resistant to “hitchhiking” organisms and have less exposed stitching, fewer ridges and pockets that could potentially hide stowaways. In addition to making fishing gear easier to clean, Simms encourages all anglers to inspect and clean their gear after every outing to help prevent the spread of ANS.