On Sale - Clearance
Simms Women's Headwater Boot
Simms has developed a wading boot just for women that features a narrower last and lightweight wading comfort - without forfeiting support.
Sizing: Simms recommends selecting boots that are one size larger than your street shoe size.
- Designed specifically for women - a narrower last offers a secure fit
- Schoeller® - dynatec mesh panels with NanoSphere® treatment for easy cleaning
- Fully gusseted neoprene tongue prevents entry of debris
- EVA wedge midsole construction
- Sturdy molded toe box & molded rubber toe and heel wraps provide abrasion resistance
- High quality, non-corrosive hardware, contoured speed lacing system and high quality denier nylon laces
- Pull-on heel loop
- Featuring StreamTread™ sole with Vibram® Idropgrip™ 360 rubber sole
- CleanStream™ design utilizes synthetic leather upper for easy cleaning
- Offered in women's whole sizes: 5-12 EE
In the biggest breakthrough in years, Simms has teamed with Vibram® to give you easy to clean, great-gripping rubber compound treads on their wading boots and river footwear. The G4 Guide™, Guide, Rivershed™, Headwaters™ and Freestone® boots feature the Simms StreamTread™ sole to keep you upright in wet, mossy wading environments.
The exclusive Simms sole uses the Vibram® patented 360 lug that provides traction in all directions and is easy to clean. Simms shoes and sandals also feature Vibram® non-marking soles. All StreamTread™ soles can accept Simms HardBite™ Boot Studs made specifically for rubber soles. The combination of the removable studs and the StreamTread™ sole offers superior traction.
ECO-CONSCIOUS DESIGN FOR RESPONSIBLE ANGLERS. Invasive species such as mud snails and didymo have become a growing threat to the health of trout populations and aquatic ecosystems throughout the world. And, unfortunately, anglers have played a part in the spread, unintentionally transporting them among different watersheds on their wading boots and other fishing gear. The problem is now well-known in the fishing community and at Simms, they’ve taken the matter to heart.
That’s why they’ve introduced their new CleanStream™ design. CleanStream™ is a design philosophy that runs through their line of wading boots. It doesn’t refer to any specific product or feature. Rather, it describes a combination of features they employ to assist anglers in doing their part to prevent the spread of invasive species. Products with the CleanStream™ design feature materials that are more resistant to “hitchhiking” organisms and have less exposed stitching, fewer ridges and pockets that could potentially hide stowaways. In addition to making fishing gear easier to clean, Simms encourages all anglers to inspect and clean their gear after every outing to help prevent the spread of ANS.