This item has been discontinued and is no longer available.
On Sale - Clearance
Simms G4 Guide Boot
This is the hardest working boot that Simms offers. The G4 utilizes leather and Schoeller® fabric technology.
Sizing: Simms recommends selecting boots that are one size larger than your street shoe size.
- Schoeller®-dynatec high performance abrasion-resistant mesh panels with Nanosphere® finish
- Bellowed leather tongue allows for easy-on, easy-off
- Molded toe and heel counters eliminate toe box collapse and provide a better fitting boot
- PU one-piece midsole
- Minimum exposed stitching for increased durability and less opportunity for "hitchhikers"
- Fully neoprene lined with closed-cell foam for minimal water absorption
- Rubber rand for superior durability & and internal 3D ankle stabilizer
- Contoured speed lacing system with roller guide eyelet for friction-free adjustment & high quality, non-corrosive hardware
- Offered in men's whole sizes: 7-14 EEE
- Features the new StreamTread™ traction sole with Vibram® Idrogrip™ 360 traction lug sole
In the biggest breakthrough in years, Simms has teamed with Vibram® to give you easy to clean, great-gripping rubber compound treads on their wading boots and river footwear. The G4 Guide™, Guide, Rivershed™, Headwaters™ and Freestone® boots feature the Simms StreamTread™ sole to keep you upright in wet, mossy wading environments.
The exclusive Simms sole uses the Vibram® patented 360 lug that provides traction in all directions and is easy to clean. Simms shoes and sandals also feature Vibram® non-marking soles. All StreamTread™ soles can accept Simms HardBite™ Boot Studs made specifically for rubber soles. The combination of the removable studs and the StreamTread™ sole offers superior traction.
ECO-CONSCIOUS DESIGN FOR RESPONSIBLE ANGLERS. Invasive species such as mud snails and didymo have become a growing threat to the health of trout populations and aquatic ecosystems throughout the world. And, unfortunately, anglers have played a part in the spread, unintentionally transporting them among different watersheds on their wading boots and other fishing gear. The problem is now well-known in the fishing community and at Simms, they’ve taken the matter to heart.
That’s why they’ve introduced their new CleanStream™ design. CleanStream™ is a design philosophy that runs through their line of wading boots. It doesn’t refer to any specific product or feature. Rather, it describes a combination of features they employ to assist anglers in doing their part to prevent the spread of invasive species. Products with the CleanStream™ design feature materials that are more resistant to “hitchhiking” organisms and have less exposed stitching, fewer ridges and pockets that could potentially hide stowaways. In addition to making fishing gear easier to clean, Simms encourages all anglers to inspect and clean their gear after every outing to help prevent the spread of ANS.