Simms Rivershed Boot - Streamtread
An athletic design for anglers who want lighter boots to hike into the backcountry.
Sizing: Simms recommends selecting boots that are one size larger than your street shoe size.
- 100% synthetic construction is lightweight, quick-drying and facilitates easy cleaning
- Rubber coated ballistic nylon mesh panels
- Full perimeter rubber rand offers superior durability and ease of cleaning
- Fully neoprene lined
- Dual-density EVA midsole
- Sturdy asymmetrical molded toe box with rubber cap for protection and durability
- High quality, non-corrosive hardware and high quality, long lasting nylon laces
- Pull-on heel loop
- Features our new StreamTread™; traction sole with Vibram® Idrogrip™ 360 traction lug sole
- Offered in men's whole sizes 7 - 14 EEE
In the biggest breakthrough in years, Simms has teamed with Vibram® to give you easy to clean, great-gripping rubber compound treads on their wading boots and river footwear. The G4 Guide™, Guide, Rivershed™, Headwaters™ and Freestone® boots feature the Simms StreamTread™ sole to keep you upright in wet, mossy wading environments.
The exclusive Simms sole uses the Vibram® patented 360 lug that provides traction in all directions and is easy to clean. Simms shoes and sandals also feature Vibram® non-marking soles. All StreamTread™ soles can accept Simms HardBite™ Boot Studs made specifically for rubber soles. The combination of the removable studs and the StreamTread™ sole offers superior traction.