Now, anglers have a 2nd edition - up-to-date, completely revised, & expanded. What to expect each month, new trout & steelhead tactics, & fish-catching fly patterns. 50% new material. 17 pgs new maps.
The 1st edition of Scott Richmond's award-winning Deschutes River guide book had two goals:
1) to help fly anglers fish the Deschutes River with success, and
2) to provide them with the information they need to become protectors of the river.
It was acclaimed on both counts!
* updated hatch charts
* 17 pgs. of new maps
* what to expect each month
* new trout & steelhead tactics
* fish-catching fly patterns
* month-by-month run-down of what to expect
* directions to over 150 camping & recreation sites