This guide will help every shooting enthusiast from the absolute beginner to the advanced individual! Better understand cartridge performance & selecting the best cartridge. Nowhere else can a you find this amount of comparative information & discussion material in one location.
This book is a Guide that will help every shooting enthusiast from the absolute beginner to the advanced individual! You will better understand cartridge performance, empowering you to select the best cartridge for your personal shooting requirements.
Nowhere else can a you find this amount of comparative information & discussion material in one location.
* This Guide is easy to understand.
* It uses simple, clear & concise wording, & highly accurate-descriptive narrative.
* It clearly defines cartridge components, terminology, & bullet behavior in short segments of narrative.
* It clearly defines principles of hunting, shooting & proper cartridge application.
An excellent teaching tool for hunter?s education & personal defense.
Learn to effectively:
* Compare cartridge velocities, energies & recoil.
* Understand bullet selection, composition, structure & purpose.
* Find the right cartridge for the beginner, avid hunter, man, woman, or youth.
* Understand a cartridge?s capabilities & how it compares to others.
* Clearly define proper bullet application for specific game animals.
* Understand what specific question to ask yourself or others to enable you to pick the optimal cartridge for you personal needs, limitations, preferences, & expectations.
Maximize your shooting potential, while saving time, effort, & money. Learn how to best meet your own needs & expectations!
* This Guide compares every factory available cartridge from the smallest caliber (.17) up to the largest (.50).
* It compares caliber, bullet weight, velocity, bullet energy, & recoil energy.
* This Guide provides two complete data tables that give recoil calculation for each cartridge when fired through a featherweight (5.5 lb), regular (8 lb), heavy barrel (11 lb), or bench (14 lb) rifle & then compares these data points.
This Guide maintains a neutral & positive stance when comparing different cartridges & bullet types. It highlights the benefits each cartridge & bullet type offers to a shooter. It also illustrates possible trouble points if a cartridge or bullet type is used improperly & how to identify proper or improper usage.