An oddly useful & hilarious handbook for the mischievous child in all of us. 40 Cartoons; 5.5 x 8.25 inches, 304 pgs.
For everyone who loved The Dangerous Book for Boys-an oddly useful and hilarious handbook for the mischievous child in all of us.
If you've reached adulthood without knowing how to spin a rope like a cowboy, cure a hangover, or make a citizen's arrest, this is the book you've been waiting for. Funny, far-ranging, and surprisingly handy, the book presents tutorials, including:
- How to Be a Real Man: mow the perfect lawn; defend yourself with nothing but an umbrella
- Bracing Outdoor Activities: skate backwards; make a boomerang come back; snare wild game
- Amusing Diversions: float an egg; eat a goldfish; master fiendish tongue-twisters; judge a woman's bra size at a glance
- Sumo wrestling for beginners
- Four diversions with a banana
- And much more
ABOUT THE AUTHOR:
The son of a sex therapist and a sometime Dominican friar, Tom Cutler has worked as a teacher, set designer, doublebass player, speechwriter, printer, toyshop manager, lyricist, wine waiter, puppet maker, typographer, magazine editor, bandleader, portrait painter, radio reporter, cartoonist, and ghost writer. He is a practicing magician and in his spare time enjoys murdering Bach on the guitar.